To all kids 12 and Under!
Color in and share your artwork with Al Junior and his friends to win a prize!
Take part in our exciting coloring contest with Al junior and his friends. Every month a winner from this contest will receive a prize and have their artwork displayed on our Kidzone page! We will even be giving away a monthly Starter Kit to a random lucky young ‘un. See below for step-by-step instructions!
How to play Step-By-Step Instructions
- Download & Print out the free Big Al’s Kid’s Activity Book (found on the right hand side of every page)
- Color in the sunken treasure picture on page 8/9
- Log in, or make an account
- Once you are logged in on the Home page, click on “Share Now”
- Select Kidzone (category)
- Name your art work (title)
- Take a picture or scan your art work, then upload it (photos)
- Describe your artwork. This information counts (content)
Include hash tags if you wish (not necessary)
Hit save to submit. Good Luck!
- Why did you pick those colors?
- Do your fish have names?
Note: You may post as many pictures as you wish! Submitted artwork must be original.
Contest Rules & Conditions
Timeline.Big Al’s monthly starter kit giveaway runs from the 1st of the month to the 28th. Winners are announced on the 1st of the following month when a new contest begins.
Eligibility and Limitations.Contest is open to kids of the contiguous United States and Canada excluding the province of Quebec. The contest is open to children aged 12 and under with permission from the participant’s parent/legal guardian.
Use of Information.By sharing your story, Big Al’s reserves the right to share your story and photos without royalty or license. You agree that your disclosure is gratuitous and without restriction and further that you are the owner and producer of the story and material.
Release.When posting, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Big Al’s for any personal injury or loss from the conduct, participation in, or from the prize of this contest.